Address : Department of Political Science, Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University, main campus larama, Peshawar.
Assistant Professor Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University Peshawar 08/2021 – Till Date
Lecturer, Department of Political Science, Islamia College University, Peshawar, 09/2014 till 05/2021
Honor and Awards
As an International Faculty: Instructor of a course: “Importance of humanitarian & cultural ties in strengthening close friendship & fraternal relations between the people of Azerbaijan & Pakistan” in internship program initiated Instructor jointly by Center for Global & Strategic Studies (CGSS), Islamabad, and the Embassy of the Republic of Azerbaijan to Pakistan.
“Role of Modern Media in Contemporary International Relations”. On 19th of November 2020, for the online internship program “Evolving China in the Modern World” jointly organized by Communication University of China, Beijing, China and Centerfor . Global & Strategic Studies, Islamabad, Pakistan.
"Shifting from Clash of Civilizations to Dialogue of Civilizations: Stabilizer of the Changing World". Second session of the Online International Course was scheduled to be on Tuesday, 2nd February 2021 by Center for Global & Strategic Studies, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Graduate Students Postdocs Undergraduate Students Honor Students
Graduate students= 06
Democracy and Good Governance.
Islam and Contemporary political Challenges
Foreign Policy of Major Powers
Foreign Policy Analysis
Foregin Policy of Pakistan
Seminar on contemporary International issues
Dynamics of the Muslim World
Government and Politics of Pakistan
Award lists, Attendance Sheets printing and documentation.
Focal person for M.Phil program
Focal person for ORIC
Brief Statement of Research Interest
Pakistan’s Afghan Policy
Russia, China & Central Asia
· "Pakistan Post 9/11 Afghan Policy: Impact on o FATA". Central Asia Journal, Vol- 78, summer 2016.
· “Analyzing the Counter Terrorism Policies of Pakistan” Dialogue Journal of Qurtaba University, Autumn, Oct-Dec2019, Vol-14, No-4, December.
· “Our Hujra is deserted: Conflict, Violence, culture and ethnic identity among the Pakhtuns of Swat, Pakistan”. International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation. Volume 24-issue 9.
· “How military shapes Politics: US defense Diplomacy in Afghanistan”. Liberal Arts and Social Sciences International Journal. Vol.3, No.2 (2019): July-December 2019.
· “Factors Responsible for Strategic Shift in Pakistan’s Post 9/11, Afghan Policy”. Central Asia Journal, Vol. 87.No (winter) 2020.
· “British Colonialism And The Indirect Rule: A Hierarchical Administrative Structure To Control The Unruly Tribes”. Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews eISSN: 2395- 6518, Vol 9, No 3, 2021.
· “Long Term Impact of Higher Education on Pak-China Relations: Focusing on Educational Exchange Policies”. Multicultural Education. Volume 7, Issue 11, 2021. DOI: 10.5281/zenodo.5737442.
· “Genesis, Strategies and Threat Perspective O Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan (IMU): Central Asia and Beyond (In Pakistan)”. Webology ISSN:1735-188X)Volume 2