B. Ed(Hons)/ADE Program
Objectives of B. Ed(Hons)/ADE Program:
After completing this course, pre-service teachers/teachers will:
- have improved their listening and reading skills in English following significant exposure to texts in the target language
- to provide Basic information about Islamic Studies
- describe major theories and big themes in how children develop
- Describe the interdependence of ecosystems and the organisms within and how changes affect populations and the equilibrium of a system. Relate evolutionary forces to the diversity of ecosystems and of the species within them.
- use English confidently and independently
- use computer technology as a tool for communication & collaboration, problem solving
- define classroom management as a means to maximizing student learning.
- identify key features of a well-managed classroom.
- differentiate between various types of numbers in our number system
- To create awareness among students about Pakistan as an enlightened nation , comparing
- Synthesize information from a variety of sources to describe the political situation of Pakistan
- discuss the value and importance of Islamic studies.
- describe reading as a holistic process comprising comprehension, fluency, and word recognition/solving.
- explain the importance of art education and its role in child development especially for nurturing creativity, enhancing aesthetic sense and stretching imagination.
- describe forms and interactions of energy and matter, including energy transfer and transformations, as they apply to chemical and physical processes with an emphasis on events/phenomena in everyday life.
- develop a well-articulated perspective on information and communications technology in education informed by personal experience and critical examination of computer
- reflect on and learn from connecting theory and their teaching practice.
- explain and defend the claim that professional judgment is the essence of classroom assessment
- be able to teach the four skills of listening, reading, speaking and writing to young learners using an interactive communicative approach.
- identify and assess areas of youngster’ their teaching practices.