Responsibilities/ Functions of Affiliations & Monitoring Cell
- To affiliate new Colleges.
- To plan & carry out meeting of Affiliation Committee.
- To arrange visit of Inspection Committee to the concerned Colleges desired to be affiliated.
- Arrange meeting of affiliated colleges and Parent Department to discuss curriculum related issues.
- To peruse the affiliation affairs of the affiliated colleges.
- To maintain liaison between affiliated colleges & Registrar Office regarding affiliation matters & any other issues of the affiliated colleges.
- To pass an official message/directives of the Registrar to the Affiliated Colleges.
- To provide & cumulate the Monthly attendance sheets for all the departments of the University & the affiliated colleges.
- To compile Teaching Credit Hour Reports of all the department of SBBWUP, for each Fall and Spring Semesters
- To record students monthly attendance in database.
- To declare the attendance shortage list before the commencement of final exams.
- To monitor all the departments (of Affiliated Colleges and SBBWUP); whether they are working according to the curriculum & have completed their credit hours as prescribed in the curriculum.
- Registration of repeater students and their monitoring of their attendance in the class.
- Submission of visit reports to Registrars office about the working of the academic programs.
- To resolve the academic issues of teachers & students.
- To implement rules of Semester freezing & rejoining.
- Approval of students leaves applications.
Territorial Jurisdiction of the University: