M.Ed (01 Year) Program
Objectives of M.Ed (01 Year) Program:
At the end of the course students will be able to;
- explain the laws, theories and principles of concept of educational psychology.
- develop the relationship among various elements of curriculum.
- design school improvement plan in light of the factors leading to school effectiveness.
- explain the nature and concept of research in education.
- develop school improvement plan in light of the factors affecting educational management.
- classify the computers into different categories
- explain the significant terms and concepts of Philosophy of Education.
- explain the role of measurement and evaluation in teaching.
- acquire the laws, theories and principles of guidance and counseling.
- demonstrate the four language skills - Listening, Speaking, Reading and writing.
- explain the nature of science and its role in the life of individual and society.