M.S/M.Phil (Education) Program
Objectives of M.S/M.Phil (Education) Program:
At the end of the course the students will be able to:
- differentiate between research and criticism
- analyze the applications of philosophical methods in resolving educational problems
- explain individual and organizational change
- recognize the importance of critical thinking
- compare and contrast the different teaching approaches
- differentiate between assessment, evaluation, measurement and test.
- indicate the boundaries of educational psychology as a discipline in terms of content in behavioral sciences.
- identify the importance and scope of educational testing, management and evaluation
- describe the basic considerations in curriculum planning
- examine the educational reforms in Pakistan
- understand the statistical concepts more frequently applied in Education and other social sciences
- discuss the functions of various kinds’ computers.
- study the Higher education in Pakistan in historical perspective
- understand how to choose a topic for doing research