Ph.D in Education
Objectives of Ph.D (Education) Program:
After studying the course, the students will be able to:
- distinguish between qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- integrate HRM practices in the educational context.
- enhance the education in Pakistan in Historical Perspective
- understand the basics of computer
- review the conceptual frameworks and theoretical perspectives of various trends and issues in education
- know about the mechanism of curriculum development in Pakistan.
- express management skills in practical situations
- understand the basic concepts of assessment, evaluation and measurement
- understand relation between school and society
- comprehend the basic concepts of statistics