The four years BBA programme is tailored made to serve the needs of the bright young persons who have completed twelve years of education and are looking for a career education in management profession or towards higher education in business administration. This programme is open to the students with diverse educational backgrounds including, humanities, science, arts and commerce. However, being a programme with challenging curricula and contents, it is accessible mainly to those students who have excellent academic record and high potential for success. Accordingly, candidates for this programme are carefully sifted and screened through a selective admission test process.
Mission Statement Of Bachelor Program:
To provide business education in a comfortable study environment by highly educated faculty to the females of the region opening their minds to practicalities of the field in order to make them fulfill needs of market dynamism necessary for country success.
The four years BBA degree promises the graduates higher level employability at the entry level of management profession through helping them fulfill potential for high earnings and greater personal development. The program curricula offer to the students a rich blend of general education like English language, mathematics, Pakistan studies, Islamic studies economics; general management skills like oral and written communication, decision-making, leadership, teamwork, quantitative method; discipline based core courses including finance & banking, marketing, and HRM etc. and the specialization based elective courses. The program builds in the student’s potential for future and enables them to build and maintain balance between the targets of economic success and the limitations of increasing social and environmental responsibility.
The students who earn the BBA degree will be able to:
- Communicate effectively and professionally and demonstrate the ability to create coherent written and oral statements with the diverse audience across the cultures replicating skills to analyze and synthesize information.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify and evaluate relevant information for decision making and make usage of diagnostic thinking skills and analytical techniques to assess the information and solve problems in the environment like ours characterized by uncertainty.
- Understand the importance of teamwork and group dynamics in achieving organizational goals and demonstrate ability to work effectively in teams.
- Acknowledges and understands significance of cultural diversity adapt their interpersonal behaviors and styles accordingly.
- Understand various leadership styles and demonstrate proven ability in exercising these styles according to the requirement of the situation
- Understand the dynamics of the organizational conflict and power and politics and make use of their analytical and interpersonal skills according.
- Acquire awareness of global diverse perspectives and understand the theory, operations, and challenges of global business.
- Demonstrate effectively practicing of overall functional business knowledge and ability to identify and interpret essential business concepts, principles and skills.
- Identify core organizational values and understand the issues of ethical and social diversity based on ethic, gender, religion, and culture and demonstrate the ability to propose feasible solutions to these issues.
- Understand computer-based information systems and able to use end-user computing tools and infrastructures to apply and interpret functional business
Eligibility/ Pre-requisite for admission: FA/F.Sc or Equivalent
Four years programme spread over 8 semesters, two semesters per year.
COURSE AND CREDIT REQUIREMENTS:
A total of 132-135 credits are required to complete BBA program.
The minimum CGPA for award of degree will be 2.0. A student who obtains a CGPA of less than 2.0 and having passed all subjects shall be required to repeat a maximum of 4 Courses at the master level, and 6 Courses at undergraduate level in order to improve her CGPA. Such a student may avail the number of chances admissible within the maximum period for completion of degree.