Students graduating from our BS-Mathematics program will be able to:
- Write and understand mathematical proofs and think logically.
- Use mathematics from a variety of areas to formulate and analyze applied problems; present their work in a professional manner.
- Demonstrate a depth of understanding in a sub-area of Mathematics.
- Explain fundamental mathematical concepts or analyses of real-world problems to non-mathematicians.
- Make vague ideas precise by formulating them in mathematical language
- Describe mathematical ideas from multiple perspectives.
- Apply their Knowledge in academia and industry.
- To contribute in mathematics literature publication through research and publications.
- Work as a team and individual.