State Program Objectives
Graduates of the mathematics program will be able to:
- Apply their knowledge in teaching or in industry, or secure acceptance in high-quality graduate programs in mathematics and other fields such as the field of applied (computational, statistical) and pure mathematics.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Work effectively in teams and as an individual.
- Exhibit ethical and professional behavior.
- To pay attention towards the latest developments in both applied and pure mathematics.
- To contribute in mathematics literature publication through research and publications.