State Program Objectives
To achieve the SBBWUP and Departments mission, department’s strategic plan involves six key, largely inter-related objectives, each defined by several supporting deliverables.
- Be one of the top recognized research departments in Pakistan and ultimately in world focusing on active research nationwide and internationally in collaboration with other disciplines.
- To Provide students with a solid foundation and understanding of mathematics enabling them to observe, solve and demonstrate the study of Mathematical concepts and problems.
- To prepare postgraduate students for leadership in both academic and nonacademic careers exhibiting their ethical and professional behavior.
- To produce proficient practitioners in Teaching, industry, computational statistics and other fields.
- Enabling graduates to communicate mathematical concepts and reasoning effectively, and to write rigorous proofs.
- To contribute in the latest developments in Applied and pure Mathematics through rigorous research and publications.