Since accommodation in hostels is limited, the University Authorities may not be able to provide accommodation to all applicants. Students residing within a radius of 20 kilometers of Peshawar District will not be entitled for Hostel admission.
- The grant of admission to a program of study in the Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University Peshawar would not ensure allotment of Hostel Accommodation.
- Only those students who are on the regular rolls of the Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University Peshawar may be allowed admission in the hostel. The accommodation will be offered to the eligible applicants subject to availability.
- Students seeking admission to a hostel should apply through the Head of Institution on the prescribed form (along with three passport size photographs duly signed by the (Head of Institution), which can be obtained from the Office of the Provost Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University Peshawar.
- Admission in the Hostel will be strictly on merit basis and will be renewed every semester.
- Seats in the hostels are allotted to each institution in proportion to the number of students on the rolls of that institution.
- Out station students who are not residents of Peshawar will be given first priority.
- Local students, whose parents are transferred outside Peshawar, are also eligible subject to their furnishing satisfactory documentary evidence to this effect from the employer.
- After admission to a hostel, the students shall come under the direct supervision of the Hostel Administration for the purpose of residence and its discipline.
- The Hostel Administration has the right to refuse admission to university faculty members and student whose past conduct in the hostel was not satisfactory.
- A student, who fails to occupy the allotted accommodation within seven days of the allotment or a student who deliberately leave or vacates the hostel seat without the knowledge of the Warden, shall forfeit her seat.
RESEARCH STUDENTS OF M.Sc./M.Phil/Ph.D
- Must be full time student throughout the stay in hostel. Part time student shall not be entitled for hostel accommodation.
- If employed, must produce study leave certificate, and N.O.C from parent organization.
- The allowed Tenure of M.Phil/Diploma/Projects/Research students in hostel is two years and three months (including 3 months extension) from the session in the department.
As per University rules issued from time to time.